Rejetting/Dyno near Watford?

LLCOOLJ

Hi all,

Anyone know of any good Rejetting/Dyno workshops near Watford?

Thanks!

try garry at SDC Dyno in Stevenage on 01438 357777 or a bit further away PDQ in Maidenhead. Have used both PDQ better choice.

Thanks!

Will check it out :beerchug:

Did some research on SDC Dynos and i hv found out they got done for stolen bikes B)

They took down customers names/address and stole the bikes and used them as parts.

Not sure if this is true but here's the link

http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.ph...asc&start=0

Did some research on SDC Dynos and i hv found out they got done for stolen bikes :eusa_think:

They took down customers names/address and stole the bikes and used them as parts.

it is true in as much as the owner was prosecuted and pleaded guilty.

I remember it particularly as a mate raced in BEMSEE at the time and knew Gary personally from school I think - they certainly were not friends as the two of them had a big falling out and a punch-up :icon_blackeye:

anyway, I think SDC opened again but whether it's under the same ownership I don't know.

Did some research on SDC Dynos and i hv found out they got done for stolen bikes :icon_blackeye:

That made interesting reading....

Having met the owner and visited the SDC on a number of occasions..it came as a surprise as the whole set up seemed very genuine.

But as written in the link re the court summing up, people can't turn down what seems like a financial proposition too good to be true.

Hmm..

it is true in as much as the owner was prosecuted and pleaded guilty.

I remember it particularly as a mate raced in BEMSEE at the time and knew Gary personally from school I think - they certainly were not friends as the two of them had a big falling out and a punch-up :dribble:

anyway, I think SDC opened again but whether it's under the same ownership I don't know.

Yup, they have deffo opened back up, as i sent an email (before knpwing all this) for some dyno info and Gary replied back.

Now, i'm wary of going there for a Dyno run, i might goto A&M motorcyles in Letchworth

Shame though as a lot of people have said they know there stuff :icon_blackeye:

head straight up the A41 to Aylesbury, mate.

Will do just found out they have a special offer for a dyno run 20quid :dribble:

Cheers Monkey :icon_blackeye:

Will do just found out they have a special offer for a dyno run 20quid :eusa_think:

Cheers Monkey :icon_salut:

Hi,

Just wanna praise the guys in Road & Track Dyno in Aylesbury:D

Took my bike in for a Dyno / fuel run

As soon as arrived Gav came out and greated me and made me a cuppa :)

Explained what he was going to do.

After getting the results he didn't try to flog me a dyno jetting kit, but said my bike is all good:)

Good and trusty company!

Will recommend to anyone:D

Archived