Wanted: Nikon silencers

BenW

I've got some Nikons for the NS that I don't intend to ever put back on it.

I'll have a look at the cans later, 'cos I can't remember if they're straight exit or curved.

[edit] Unless, when you say 'silencers' you mean the whole spannies, in which case mine are of no use whatsoever.. [/edit]

I've got some Nikons for the NS that I don't intend to ever put back on it.

I'll have a look at the cans later, 'cos I can't remember if they're straight exit or curved.

[edit] Unless, when you say 'silencers' you mean the whole spannies, in which case mine are of no use whatsoever.. [/edit]

Just after the end-cans thanks Dave. Let me know.

Thanks

Ben

Just after the end-cans thanks Dave. Let me know.

Thanks

Ben

I bought a pair of carbon silencers from these guys: http://www.2moto.co.uk//index.php?option=c...ge&Itemid=1

They made a pair with the different mounting hole positilons to fit my Tyga pipes, very quick turnaround and only charged £10 extra for the custom hole drilling.

Definetely recomend them :icon_salut:

Just checked and mine have curved outlets so that, while the cans point up slightly, the outlets finish parallel to the ground.

You're welcome to them if you want them, but you'd probably be better off getting some made up to the spec you really want.

Just checked and mine have curved outlets so that, while the cans point up slightly, the outlets finish parallel to the ground.

You're welcome to them if you want them, but you'd probably be better off getting some made up to the spec you really want.

PM sent!

Archived