Headshot

Have been trying to upload my avatar, same one as I had on old forum, without any success help please :unsure:

Right click on the image you want for your avatar, go to properties and check the pixel dimensions. IIRC it needs to be 150x150 max - if it's any larger you'll need to shrink or crop the image 'til it fits.

HTH :D

im trying to upload one too, but get this message

"You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo"

scrap that,

make sure u dont use tiff format lol

• 2 weeks later...

I think "Basil's" Avatar should be awarded best Avatar award, I can't take my eyes off it, its very disturbing and hypnotic and makes me feel funny in my tummy ;)

Bless him for giving us this treat

I think "Basil's" Avatar should be awarded best Avatar award, I can't take my eyes off it, its very disturbing and hypnotic and makes me feel funny in my tummy ;)

It's like a time warp, look for quick mo & a hour's gone.

• 3 months later...
I know you will think i'm thick...but how do you add a Banner onto my page

Create a banner - most of the ones you see here have a link that you click on to make your own - then go to you account by clicking, for example, "My Controls" (which should be just under whatever bike you have in the forum banner) and click "Edit Signature" (one of the myriad options along the left hand side of the screen) and paste the banner in.

Save it and 'tis done!

Dave

i can use ANY picture i want after i have uploaded it to photobucket then just pick the right sizing (thumbnail) code and hey presto an avatar!

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know why I cant get my animated avatar to work?

It is the right size but it will not animate on the page, it may well be a 1D.10T error.

Help needed.

Edit to add.

<------------ This one.

• 1 month later...

Archived