starting queries

Devon

right, i have an aprilia rs125 track bike and i am contemplating on whether to run it so that i have to bump start it, i know it sounds an odd thing to do but i quite like the idea and it should help with keep the wiring tidy. so what do i need to do to make this possible?

right, i have an aprilia rs125 track bike and i am contemplating on whether to run it so that i have to bump start it, i know it sounds an odd thing to do but i quite like the idea and it should help with keep the wiring tidy. so what do i need to do to make this possible?

A working pair of legs!

tack side cover off,(kik start side)remove kick start quodrant,fill hole left in casing(nice and tidy),bolt back together,youll be quodrant,spring and kik start lighter,about 1/2 kg not bad ..next rip the mag out and run it total loss,as 125 with this will run for a few laps befor battrey loses change.another 1/2kg,but im no rs 125 expert as i dont know were the ignision timing is picked up from.if its not of the rotter then id bin this aswell,and theres another 1/2kg pluss she rev up beter.fuck the oil pump off,and run pre mix as well.

its an electric start bike theres no kickstart, so there's not much that i need to remove then well i will have a look at the engine to see where the timing is picked up from

rip off the starter,as not needed,and there might be an engagment cog that you can remove as well(in side the engine),blank hole were starter was with a good seal,no oil leaks.

Archived