FORK CARTRIDGES

syler

HI ALL

Been doing a tad of egay window shopping :eusa_dance: ......... and noticed a set of 07/08 r1 ohlins front fork internal cartridges at a steal of a price...... and was just wondering if will these fit an 06/07 r6 have sent him an email asking and he's pretty sure they will and is going to get the part # so i can do a check..

and thought id come tothe all knowing bke gurus of :pb2:

:icon_pale:

also if anyone thats chopped and changed other parts from other bikes to fit theres.......... If i remember correctly Kar had a 06/07r6 as a long termer awhile back

many thanks

HI ALL

Been doing a tad of egay window shopping :eusa_dance: ......... and noticed a set of 07/08 r1 ohlins front fork internal cartridges at a steal of a price...... and was just wondering if will these fit an 06/07 r6 have sent him an email asking and he's pretty sure they will and is going to get the part # so i can do a check..

and thought id come tothe all knowing bke gurus of :pb2:

:icon_pale:

also if anyone thats chopped and changed other parts from other bikes to fit theres.......... If i remember correctly Kar had a 06/07r6 as a long termer awhile back

many thanks

They will not fit

The 06/07 R6 have a very different cartridge/fork design compared to an R1 of any year.

The standard cartridges are ok just need better valves/valving/springs to suit your application and probably for less $ than the ohlins stuff which would need fine tuning anyway depending on what your using it for.

Archived