Rannoch moor to Glencoe

delbikerboy

A nice vid of a ride up the A82 to Glencoe the area is Beautiful has any of the forum been up here :)

usedd to ride it loads when i stayed out west. was that a cop/bikesafe bike with you?

Its not my vid its just one i found :) i love all the roads about there have you been over dukes pass im not a fan of it always makes me run wide :lol:

i've driven it in the car, mega section of road! Can't watch the vid tho, iffy camera evilness making me feel sick.

anyhoo, if you can, get up there. need to really choose your moments to play tho'. heavily policed nowadays.

Its not my vid its just one i found :lol: i love all the roads about there have you been over dukes pass im not a fan of it always makes me run wide :confused:

I've not been over the Duke's Pass in years. Last went over it just after I bought my Sprint RS, which was a little bit to big for it I felt, and ran wide a lot. My have been me as well, since I had only just bought the bike.

I'll try the SRAD but I think the Duke's Pas is a small bike/SM kind of raod. Or for those with skill, I've looked everywhere, but I can't find any.

and as an aside, JK, are you the JK form Jamiroquai, is this you?

jamiroquai.gif

• 2 weeks later...
glencoe.jpg

First post on here – it was me riding that filmed that. It was not a cop bike, but a recovery one – I kept seeing referrals from PB forum so wanted to see where they came from.

Part of the reason for my ‘steady’ progress was that I’d been pulled by the cops about 30 minutes earlier, and had since seen police all over the area.

It was the first really good weekend of the year weather wise, there had been 5 bikers killed, one on each of the previous 5 weekends and the police were making a point / their presence felt which was understandable.

There are some other clips of on-board footage from various parts of the UK.

First post on here – it was me riding that filmed that. It was not a cop bike, but a recovery one – I kept seeing referrals from PB forum so wanted to see where they came from.

Part of the reason for my ‘steady’ progress was that I’d been pulled by the cops about 30 minutes earlier, and had since seen police all over the area.

It was the first really good weekend of the year weather wise, there had been 5 bikers killed, one on each of the previous 5 weekends and the police were making a point / their presence felt which was understandable.

There are some other clips of on-board footage from various parts of the UK.

Hey welcome to forum the video is good and i used to work for 911 recovery when he was thinking about getting a recovery bike and i know the weekend you were talking about when there was a few fatals anyway cheers. :eusa_whistle:

Archived