Party pooping time again!!

jollygiant

Yup you can tell when it's coming up to party season as the "Don't Drink & Drive" vids come out!!

But this on is a Aussie one and it powerful stuff to watch!!!

It does have crash scene's in it but not too gory :eusa_whistle:

What a complete waste of time and money. This sort of crap does nothing for road safety, and cost a fortune.

For the amount spent on last years high-profile christmas ad campaign in NI, you could have run an air ambulance service for an entire year.

-John

What a complete waste of time and money. This sort of crap does nothing for road safety, and cost a fortune.

For the amount spent on last years high-profile christmas ad campaign in NI, you could have run an air ambulance service for an entire year.

-John

Absolutely.

The TAC are a bunch of arse-clowns of the highest order. The spread lies and miss-information about the road toll and accident causes.

-John

I see your point Doc, but a lot of people don't think about this stuff anymore. When did the UK last have a proper anti-drink-driving as acampaign? The 80's, the 70's? Lots of young drivers nowadays don't know/care about it.

I know that I am very lucky to be alive considering the amount of DD I did in SA, it was just the done thing. Go out for a few(or more) beers and then drive/race your mates home. I lost a few friends and work colleagues this way and had a few close calls myself. I have driven in states where I could barely walk and somehow made it 25KM home. I only came to my senses when I returned to the UK.

I won't touch a drop if I think I may be driving nowadays.

It needs to be addressed.

I dont understand why the government would target drink drivers. If your drunk then obviously your judgements going to be impared. Why not crack down on people who have accidents when sober? Surely they re the real dangerous drivers

Archived