Whats the standard......

rndnick

That's not bad if it's a standard bike. They're meant to be 150bhp at the crank.

My 4xv is at 144bhp with a full system, K&N filter and a dynojet kit.

My 5jj (same as yours) is at 137bhp with a Micron slip on, K&N and dynojet kit.

Dyno%20print%20out.jpg

Some very rich fueling to sort at the bottom end, which I may have sorted today by slipping needles down 2 notches, but difficult to test too much in this weather, normal place I go for a quick blast had some 2 inch deep puddle in places!

I guess that mega short can isn't helping the fuelling, is it staying on the bike?

Say Hi to Tim for me if you go back to the dyno - he's a top bloke, sorted my bikes last week :thumbsup:

.......power figures for a Year 2000 R1. Had mine ran on the dyno yesterday and it showed 131.95 at the back wheel. Good, bad, terrible?

It's not bad. They all vary a bit - some are as low as 125 as standard, apparently.

My 4xv was about 135 rwbhp on the standard downpipes with a Harris hi-level race can, standard air filter & jetting.

it went up to 142 [& 78 torques] with a full akra system, K&N and a re-jet, which ties in with Bob's.

Agree that the mega short can probably isn't helping yours... but I bet it sounds great :D

Archived