replating barrels

speedy sie

have rs 250 barrel that niped and scored up ,who is the best man in the land(and also the chepest),to replate my beloved barrels.... :eusa_dance:

there of my bloody quick rgv 72bhp, rs 250 engine, tuned by derrick huxley,old chap from liverpool i think(was a club racer/national bike wich im told was very sucksesfull in late 90's),runnung tz250b pistons, o ring head,barrels are a work of art power valves polished and blended to exhaust port, center plug,casings gass flowed,kit cdi,moded cards,full hop up,kit pipes and just trying k1750 front end on her(bearing and all that.)shes in full race trim with day time mot,was clocked last year at 150 plus,an orsome bike.

when shes back togerther ill post pics,tayga or 94 tz trim is calling yummm,yummm.

have rs 250 barrel that niped and scored up ,who is the best man in the land(and also the chepest),to replate my beloved barrels.... :eusa_dance:

I've used this crowd a couple of times. I don't know how cheap they are compared to the firms out there but I certainly didn't have any trouble with them.

www.langcourt.com

yea paul (pjme) is a good guy, the only guy i ever use for cranks, rebores and plating.

absolute balls .

hey im writing wot iv been told.....only got bike last year..only been on it once,niped up due to ran out of petrol..striped down now,and all parts seem right.and i had 130 out of it with ease,still had rev's to go.

• 4 weeks later...
Speedy sie, these guys are in Wolves, not too far down the '41 for you.

http://www.pjme.co.uk/

They know what they're talking about :D .

yea paul (pjme) is a good guy, the only guy i ever use for cranks, rebores and plating.

+1 for these guys. dunno about plating but they do know 2T inside out.

Had a rm125 barrel rebored by them and had setup advice on the phone as part of the service.

told me how to set the squish and what to set it at.

Archived