The Dukes pass

delbikerboy

This is the Dukes pass just outside Aberfoyle its mental well i thought so lol :lol:

not my video

Love that road, not been on it in years but. The surface looks a little worse for wear now, more suited to your GS than a sportsbike. Was that a small wheelie past that burgundy Patrol?

Its very strange road my tls kept runnig a little wide :) or maybe that was down to be going to fast :sFun_doh2: but you are never out of second its just nuts :thumbsup: unsure about the wheelie

• 3 months later...
Its very strange road my tls kept runnig a little wide :pokeit: or maybe that was down to be going to fast :shock: but you are never out of second its just nuts :P unsure about the wheelie

I think the rider's either drunk or his bike is a piece of shit :eusa_whistle:

One of my favourite bits of road, even if I now ride across it at a snail's pace thanks to the completely destroyed road surface. It is in a shocking state at the moment, with potholes, loose chippings everywhere and rivers running across it.

Beautiful views though.

Do you think the will re tar it :eusa_whistle:

I hope so, but I don't think it'll be done anytime soon.

The Dukes Pass was an excellent road unfortunately it's in a right shit state and I fear it'll be worse now after the winter we've had.

It's a shame really and hopefully it'll be resurfaced soon as I would like to get my wee 250 TZR down there for a hoon this year.

Love that road but the surface is shite in places so it's not one for going too fast on. First time I rode it I wanted to go back right away. Not been over there for a while and like Bob says, the surface will be well and truly fucked after the winter we've just had. Shame.

• 5 weeks later...

Had a run across the Dukes Pass today. The council have been busy. Some has been completely resurfaced and apart from a couple of bits, it is now in a good state. Not too much gravel around either.

Archived