xr 650 supermoto

gsxr1000

hi there, i have got me sen an xr 650 supermoto but its a bit of a tractor! so am thinkin it might be a whole load better if i can shovel a triumph 675 engine into it. however i have no idea if it will physically fit or how to find out if it will! has anyone out there tried it or know anyone that has???????????

Ta. iain

hi there, i have got me sen an xr 650 supermoto but its a bit of a tractor! so am thinkin it might be a whole load better if i can shovel a triumph 675 engine into it. however i have no idea if it will physically fit or how to find out if it will! has anyone out there tried it or know anyone that has???????????

Ta. iain

Personally I think your mad. It'll be an animal ( if it even fits,, but what do I know? ), can I have a go when you're done? :eusa_think:

Personally I think your mad. It'll be an animal ( if it even fits,, but what do I know? ), can I have a go when you're done? :)

course you can. you can test ride it when its done if you like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a butcher's at suspensionsmith's thread about turning a ZX-10R into a crosser.....

i recknow do it....anything can be made to fit with enough ingenuity, brute force, large hammers and cups of tea. Just take lots of piccies and post them here, and a video of the carnage on the first ride out.

Ohh, and welcome to :)

ta 4 the welcome. got the hammers and the tea at the ready. think am gonna go down the pub now and think about it. reckon someone out there knows whether it'l go or not?

There's always someone in the pub to advise you :)

Sorry, bored, stuck in house, nothin to do but post nosense on here.

Before you go to the pub vote on the GSX-R vs ZXR thread ( everybody happy now??????????????)

Archived