paddock stand bobbins

Devon

i've just had the two holes for the paddock stand bobbin on my rs125 swingarm threaded to M10 but i dont know what bobbins to get, i understand that i m going to have to get a specific paddock stand so does anyone have any ideas on what i should be looking for?

Most? Kawasakis are M10, but fine pitch thread (1.25mm I think), zxr's etc If you get stuck, could turn you some at work, from aluminium, black nylon, white nylon, stainless steel.

Paul

i've just had the two holes for the paddock stand bobbin on my rs125 swingarm threaded to M10 but i dont know what bobbins to get, i understand that i m going to have to get a specific paddock stand so does anyone have any ideas on what i should be looking for?

Do you mean the stand, or the bobbins?

Usually the bobbins are at the same height side to side, so they use a universal stand. You have a good offer to sort the bobbins, although you could use M10 bolts and any set of bobbins.

hi Kawasaki bobbins are 10 x 1.25 but if you´ve threaded at 1.5 (standard) just get a pair of normal allen bolts the same length, the head sizes are the same.

check this out on ebay:- 400062132410, these are adjustable give me the width and I´ll measure it up

I´ve got one from him and its really good. He sends to England

Archived