dymag spacers

j1000rsv

hi looking at a set of dymags for my srad but i will have to get spacers for them . does anyone know where i can get them . thanks

Dymag them selfs are the best bet mate or find someone that can make them for ya !

Dymag them selfs are the best bet mate or find someone that can make them for ya !

+1 on that, needed some for my k3, they offered to send me the drawings so i could have some made, or buy some from them at approx £12 delivered. They are top quality, internally ground and good grade steel.

+1 on that, needed some for my k3, they offered to send me the drawings so i could have some made, or buy some from them at approx £12 delivered. They are top quality, internally ground and good grade steel.

Steel? Fuck that, get some made in ally then!

Precision?

Not required, wheel spacers are perfectly acceptable produced from ally on a lather. Steel is weight you just don't need.

Not required, wheel spacers are perfectly acceptable produced from ally on a lather. Steel is weight you just don't need.

Just saying Dymag choose to use steel, probably due to the thin walled spacer sitting captive in a bearing diameter, it really is thin making any weight penality insignificant.

I've seen plenty of ally spacers used on Dymags, so I will be using ally in mine (I've 2 sets for projects).

Bearing in mind the whole reason of sourcing lightweight wheels, using steel where ally is OK is madness, however small the penalty. More so when there are no spacers in the first place.

If you get stuck, and can measure the sizes I can make them up at work.........................

thanks picked the wheels up today so have not had chance to see what size spacers i need yet. got a pretty good deal i think magnesium 3 spokes,michelin pilot race tyres ,sprocket carrier and renthal sprocket and rear disc 510 quid :thumbsup:

Archived