Rate these vid clips??

jollygiant

These 5

And this

Personally I like the bottom clip??

Edit to try and please Wavy....

These clips are of people doing stupid things in every day life, like a fire engine hitting another one at some crossroads, A pick up truck towing a caravan and knocking down petrol station, Soldiers launching a hand held rocket and it the rocket part not firing and a teenage boy shooting a bottle of something then picking it up and it hits him very hard...

The bottom one is of a terrorist firing mortar and then blowing him self up big style!!

Hope this helps you to work that bit harder and actually click on the link and find out for yourself!!

Hopefully these were'nt put on her 2 days ago which seems to happen every I post something on here at the mo!! ;)

Hopefully these were'nt put on her 2 days ago which seems to happen every I post something on here at the mo!! ;)

Possibly, possibly not, but I'm as likely to look at a "L@@K at this!!!!1!1111!!!!1!!!1!!" clicky-link - without any description whatsoever to assist my decision in viewing - as I am to believe that I really am the 1,000,000th visitor to a website and have won cash or that by replying to a random e-mail I might get $15,000,000 for helping out the last surviving relative of Ahmed Banjatsu-Bujabi, a wealthy Nigerian who died 10 years ago in a plane crash.

If it's interesting, tell us what it is first.

If you daren't even say what the fuck it is, I'd guess it's bollocks, shite or dull.

Edit to try and please Wavy....

...and here we go again... Yes. I am the only person who though tthat and thanks for pointing it out, gosh it must be so depressing for you to have someone as pernickety as me to pick on you, personally, as a matter of spite, just to point out when you could actually just try to be a little more helpful when asking total strangers to click on a link ->CLICK ME!!! <-

Hope this helps you to work that bit harder and actually click on the link and find out for yourself!!

See above.

PS. The fact that you say you like a clip *you* describe as someone blowing themselves up says enough to me - people doing daft things is fine, but you couldn't be arsed to say that that was what clip 2 was 'til prompted...? Nice.

I see JG is continuing his theme of posting up disgusting, reprehensible material here.

Someone blowing himself up...brilliant.

The second time IMO he has committed a bannable offence here (and that's ignoring his signature). Must look through the controls to see if I can ignore a user.

I see JG is continuing his theme of posting up disgusting, reprehensible material here.

Is it just me or is there some people here with a very daily mail attitude?

Well if, by that, you mean "Revelling in the death of a human being who has been designated a 'terrorist'[1] " then yes, there's a distinct whiff of Daily Mail in the OP.

HTH

[1] bearing in mind the old "terrorist/freedom fighter" adage...

Yes you can, and it's quite easy to do. :eusa_whistle:

This thread has been worth it for making me look for the ignore feature. Great stuff. Ignore + disable sigs = better forum

Well if, by that, you mean "Revelling in the death of a human being who has been designated a 'terrorist'[1] " then yes, there's a distinct whiff of Daily Mail in the OP.

HTH

[1] bearing in mind the old "terrorist/freedom fighter" adage...

Ok fair enough "insurgent"

Everyone's entitled to an opinion......

if you don't like it....don't read it.

I wouldn't dream of disabling any particular users

for example...I like some of Wavy's posts and hate others but I would never dream of locking him out, because some of what he has to say is interesting/relevent.....on the flip side a lot of people are not going to like what I post (and I don't blame 'em :eusa_whistle: )

(P.S. sorry for using you as an example, Wavy, but you were relevant to the thread)

As for locking out sigs....It says a lot about a person what they have as a sig. some want to say something funny, some what bikes they have, some advertising their websites etc etc, I like to read what people put there, but can ignore them without having to disable them. Jury is out on that one.

The OP thinks a video of an apparent terrorist dying in an explosion is very funny and fit for our general consumption.

I think this forum is not the place for sick people or their posts. We established a while back that there is an accepted moral standard here and, to my mind, it was crossed to a level where at least a temporary ban should be the minimum the OP can expect.

The OP thinks a video of an apparent terrorist dying in an explosion is very funny and fit for our general consumption.

I think this forum is not the place for sick people or their posts. WE established a while back that there is an accepted moral standard here and, to my mind, it was crossed to a level where at least a temporary ban should be the minimum the OP can expect.

Excuse me is this WE you?

Ahh, but he's Jolly, and a giant. You are jealous because you are moody and merely 'tall' aetsch.gif

Excuse me is this WE you?

No, not at all. For example, there have been a couple of bans recently, one for indirectly likening someone here to a Nazi, and another for accusing someone of domestic violence.

By this rationale, maybe posting links to "funny" videos showing people dying is also unnaceptable here.

By this rationale, maybe posting links to "funny" videos showing people dying is also unnaceptable here.

I hope this doesn't include the vids I posted on the other thread. I never said those were "funny".

No, not at all. For example, there have been a couple of bans recently, one for indirectly likening someone here to a Nazi, and another for accusing someone of domestic violence.

Funny though that both bans were for the same person, and both were for personal attacks on other members.

There are a few dodgy vids on the site, but it's your own descretion if you watch 'em or not.

As for a terrorist blowing himself up? Assuming he is a terrorist then fuck him, he bloody deserved it.

The rest of the vids were funny people getting moderetly hurt is always funny, or there would be no shows like you've been framed etc.

There is a vid elsewhere on this site of a guy blowing his head off with a shotgun....I personaly didn't think that was a very nice thing to see and I made mention of it in the thread.

Critisism is always a good thing if it is constructive, but some posted are rather aggressive.....

something along the lines of "Bit tasteless old boy" would have done. After all we are all meant to be friends here

(aren't we?)

Anyway, I think it's rice krispie and coffee time

Ok, fair enough, I'm apparently in the minority and I accept that.

Personally I think anyone who watches stuff like that and finds it entertaining needs their head examined. I don't want to be part of a site with that kind of content.

Well thats your opinion and thats fair enough. I just dont like the condesending and sometimes hypocritcal comments made, sometimes even by moderators. Its the internet. A big book with everything ever in it.

Personally I dont find that video offensive.I get that you might not think it suitable to be on here but thats life. He was nt trying to tickle the soldiers he was firing at with those mortars (possibly british soldiers) and I find it ironic he was saying god is great...then his god shit on him from a great height.

Aw, come on Nicky.... The original post clearly points out the content allowing you to choose if you clicked or not.

Although, to be fair, the OP only added that, grudgingly and with a "wavy made me do it" whinge, after I pointed out there was no description of what had been posted...

I don't find death to be particularly funny - fascinating, maybe, but not funny and, as I said in an earlier post the people we now call terrorists may not be seen as such in the future.

Having chosen to not view the video I have no idea, but (to throw in a totally rhetorial question to which I ask that no-one tries to justify answering either way as politics on a Sunday night is even more boring than X Factor) if it's a Palestinian/Lebanese fella dying whilst trying to repel the forces of an illegal occupying force from the country next door that's big friends with the US, are they actually a 'terrorist' ?

I'm not sure that posting drivel is worthy of a ban as well, er, look at my track record.... But given recent discussions on death and mortality (the same thread windowlicker posted his links in, but at least he labelled them appropriately) I'm reasonably sure that a good proportion of people here might think as I did and wonder about the whole mindset behind the bit where we're supposed to find it funny

Ok, fair enough, I'm apparently in the minority and I accept that.

Personally I think anyone who watches stuff like that and finds it entertaining needs their head examined. I don't want to be part of a site with that kind of content.

Glad to see you can accept that, however folks have different limits too there morality. Me I don't want to see anything too graphic, although terrorist boy was killed, it wasn't really gory, but the implications none the less are the same.

Don't judge people to harshly....I mean we had a thread about anal sex ffs which could easily offend some.

The way I see it, ignore the things you don't like and contribute to those you do....

Although, to be fair, the OP only added that, grudgingly and with a "wavy made me do it" whinge, after I pointed out there was no description of what had been posted...

I don't find death to be particularly funny - fascinating, maybe, but not funny and, as I said in an earlier post the people we now call terrorists may not be seen as such in the future.

Having chosen to not view the video I have no idea, but (to throw in a totally rhetorial question to which I ask that no-one tries to justify answering either way as politics on a Sunday night is even more boring than X Factor) if it's a Palestinian/Lebanese fella dying whilst trying to repel the forces of an illegal occupying force from the country next door that's big friends with the US, are they actually a 'terrorist' ?

I'm not sure that posting drivel is worthy of a ban as well, er, look at my track record.... But given recent discussions on death and mortality (the same thread windowlicker posted his links in, but at least he labelled them appropriately) I'm reasonably sure that a good proportion of people here might think as I did and wonder about the whole mindset behind the bit where we're supposed to find it funny

Sorry Wavy but I'm going to have to disagree with you here.

X-Factor is great! :icon_salut:

Archived