BRONZE Anodising

eddie

Hi, want my aluminium fork legs, stripped and re-anodised BRONZE, as per kawasaki original colour. Does anyone know where I can get it done? Have tried my usual place, but they told me it was a "Japan only colour", which I find hard to believe. Its got to be specifically the bronze colour, otherwise I will just get them done locally in another colour.

Cheers

Paul

Hi, want my aluminium fork legs, stripped and re-anodised BRONZE, as per kawasaki original colour. Does anyone know where I can get it done? Have tried my usual place, but they told me it was a "Japan only colour", which I find hard to believe. Its got to be specifically the bronze colour, otherwise I will just get them done locally in another colour.

Cheers

Paul

Don't Renthall do their hard anodised sprockets in this kind of colour?

Are you talking about the stantions or tubes? if its the stantions then its ti-nitriding not anodising.

Sorry if this is stupid question/answer but you never know on here!

Are you talking about the stantions or tubes? if its the stantions then its ti-nitriding not anodising.

Sorry if this is stupid question/answer but you never know on here!

Stanctions are unlikely to be ally! What bike is it? Didn't some of the zzr's have this bronze colour on the fork bottoms?

Its the ALUMINIUM top parts (on zxr Usd's) I am aware that you can only anodise aluminium and titanium! Just thought that someone might of already had it done, and save me time and aggro phoning round lots of places.

Cheers for the replies.

Paul

Archived