'sticking rev's'???

Guest bikertiger

Guest bikertiger

Just having a small issue with the bike

When coming off the throttle into a corner. The bike is not loosing any rev’s - Or not quick enough?

Meaning, I’m seemingly breaking for the weight of the bike. But also to slow the engine?

I’m not looking for engine breaking, or I simply need to use the break more. It just feel ‘slow’ off the throttle

At a stand still in Neutral the rev’s raise and fall like feel should. It’s only when racing into a corner where upon the problem occurs??

Hope this makes sense!

Whats your tickover revs?

I keep mine about 900-1000rpm, apart from on track where I raise them at least 250-350rpm to lessen the effects of closed throttle (no slipper clutch). If revs to high at tickover gives less engine braking feel when shutting throttle.

Whats your tickover revs?

I keep mine about 900-1000rpm, apart from on track where I raise them at least 250-350rpm to lessen the effects of closed throttle (no slipper clutch). If revs to high at tickover gives less engine braking feel when shutting throttle.

It does sound like the tickover is cranked up, maybe because the thing isn't running right at a normal tickover speed? Or maybe the throttle is sticking slightly on the overrun?

Archived