Zx6r differences? If any?

zx6rrob

Ayup, are there many differences between the 05 plate C1h models and the later 06/07 bikes?? I`m guessing the 05/06 bikes are the same,but what of the 07 bike??

In other words is it worth paying more for an 07 bike over an 05??

Cheers,

Rob.

In my opinion, no. the earlier has the 636 still and is a better engine (drive out of corners, wheelies etc). I had a go on andy's 07/08 and it felt flat. that said the later one is more stable. I would still go for the c1.

otherwise, running gear is prettymuch the same. despite faw differences, the brakes, suspension and stuff all feel good.

between me and andy we have had and both ridden a B1, C1 and 07/98 (whatever that code is)

Regardless, the B1H/B2H is the ONLY one to get

I disagree. The slipper clutch is excellent fun, allowing a talentless gimp like me to REALLY take the piss and ride away laughing, if somewhat chastened deep down.

I disagree. The slipper clutch is excellent fun, allowing a talentless gimp like me to REALLY take the piss and ride away laughing, if somewhat chastened deep down.

agree, if u have the money go for the c1. B1 is just too basic and deffo slower on track due to being harder to ride and set up. slandard slipper clutch on the c1 is pretty good too.

Archived