Brake caliper reconditioning

Taze1000

Does anybody know if its possible to have my motorbike brake caliper reconditioned completely? After 92000 miles suffering bad with corrosion. Cheers.

Taze

Does anybody know if its possible to have my motorbike brake caliper reconditioned completely? After 92000 miles suffering bad with corrosion. Cheers.

Taze

Think there's a company called Mr Skip, should be able to do exactly the right thing for calipers that old.

Gram some fresher ones from ma breaker would be my advice, unless they're priceless relics off something.

It's not a hard job to do yourself if have to work outdoors in the cold on your constantly-seizing Tokico sliding two-pots

As was the case with me.

Such is life 'Foolery. When you're Chief Exec of HG and have minions running around your air conditioned hanger that keeps your bike collection at optimum heat and humidity you'll look back at these impoverished days as character building.....

Or more accurately, buy a bike with Brembos that don't seize up after a few weeks of winter riding so now I can do it in the summer :eusa_dance:

Or more accurately, buy a bike with Brembos that don't seize up after a few weeks of winter riding so now I can do it in the summer <_<

tell that to KTM.

(according to MCN)

:pbtwerplr3:

Archived