Friday - Rumi Honda 600 - Silverston

Bloke

I suspect it is the one that was sold recently as advertised on the Thunderbikes site. Rumi ally frame wrapped around a 91' CBR FM motor if my memory serves me well. A work of art.

Good vid Mike. :huh: Will we be seeing you in thunderbikes next year on it? :ph34r:

Yes it is one of only 3 or 4 600's produced by the Rumi factory, it has number '3' on the frame so I geuss there must be at least 3 of them!

RC30 forks, Ohilns shock etc its a realy nice bit of kit, Mark and I have more work to do to it and next year we could end up having a race or two on it, Thunderbikes etc. :)

Yes it is one of only 3 or 4 600's produced by the Rumi factory, it has number '3' on the frame so I geuss there must be at least 3 of them!

RC30 forks, Ohilns shock etc its a realy nice bit of kit, Mark and I have more work to do to it and next year we could end up having a race or two on it, Thunderbikes etc. :eusa_think:

Awesome. It will be great to see you out there.

I'll be the one you will be lapping on about the 5th lap at Snett. :eusa_whistle:

Just heard from Mark Hanna, he has been talking with the chap who originaly built it and he said the Rumi was the only one built, it was built using a Rumi Supermono chassis and that was too wide for their newer single engine so a CBR600 engine with complete kit internals was dropped in, kit RC30 forks etc.

It just gets better!

Just heard from Mark Hanna, he has been talking with the chap who originaly built it and he said the Rumi was the only one built, it was built using a Rumi Supermono chassis and that was too wide for their newer single engine so a CBR600 engine with complete kit internals was dropped in, kit RC30 forks etc.

It just gets better!

that sounds cool have you any pictures of the bike itself

the bike raced at Cadwell with us in Thunderbikes in 2007 for one meeting.

I am glad it's gone to somewhere where it will be used to it's full, Just one question though Mike, How does it feel to be massively faster than anyone on track on a Pink bike? :eusa_whistle: and one that you've never ridden before too!

Be great to you out in Thunderbikes. I may have to join you next year.

Almost forgot: http://www.racing-line-photography.co.uk/B...G&gallery=1

Archived