HONDA NS250R

dawnrazor

Have been looking for a 250 2 stroke for a little while, would like an RS, but can't really afford one, and not sure it'll hit the spot to be honest. I've seen a mint NS250R going for decent money. Not sure how common they are in UK, but does anyone have any advice about one of these V-Twin alloy framed beauties.....

Pretty rare if you're talking about the original MC11. Effectively an NS400R with a V-twin instead of a V3, so quite a lot of parts are shared. There's a bloke on our forum that's got one - have a look HERE. There's an unfaired NS250F too - Scottie mentioned it in the latest mag I think.

We'll have this one on display at the Stafford Show next month, still as raced in a Proddy TT :

DS_uttoxeter_11_big.jpg

There are many flavours of NSR250 - I've got an MC28, which is the last one made. A fabulous resource is www.nsr-world.com Fontyyy of this parish (world's greatest human, c. and tm) is a mod on there, and has forgotten more about NSRs than I will ever know.

Bottom line - what sort of NSR, whatr sort of condition, what extras do you get.

I love mine to bits, and it's my first two stroke since I passed my test

Fuck.

Just read thread title properly. Please ignore most of the above, except the NSR world bit, and the stuff about Fontyyy.

Does anyone have any glasses?

Archived