Honda NSR / RS etc

StrokerBoy

Trying to put on a display of Honda 2-strokes at the Stafford Classic Japanese Show next month. Freddie Spencer is the guest of honour so that set the theme really. Thought it'd be a lot easier to persuade proud owners to being 'em along though. :eusa_wall:

Got some of the more obscure ones sorted but still after a nice MC16/18 or 28, maybe an RS250, or anything else you can think of. Full works NSR250 GP bike in Rothmans colours would be nice. ;)

Anyone wanna help us out ? PM me or contact me though our website. Ta.

This is what we managed last year thanks to generous Suzuki owners :

DS_stafford2008_1_big.jpg

Trying to put on a display of Honda 2-strokes at the Stafford Classic Japanese Show next month. Freddie Spencer is the guest of honour so that set the theme really. Thought it'd be a lot easier to persuade proud owners to being 'em along though. :huh:

Got some of the more obscure ones sorted but still after a nice MC16/18 or 28, maybe an RS250, or anything else you can think of. Full works NSR250 GP bike in Rothmans colours would be nice. :rolleyes:

Anyone wanna help us out ? PM me or contact me though our website. Ta.

This is what we managed last year thanks to generous Suzuki owners :

DS_stafford2008_1_big.jpg

PM tanuki....................He's got a Rothmans NSR

ive got a mint 21r ,but thats of no use as your not after a 21

so fook knows why im posting :eusa_wall:

I think you're just bragging about your mint MC21...

As anyone else would do, in that position - carry on!

;)

saw saddest thing today.. junior drag cars, one powered by RS250 engine, one powered by NSR engine.. what a waste.. also saw desomsedici and 3x BSL 500gp triples yum!

I've got an MC28, but it's a bit, er, scuffed...

How scuffed ? We're not about concours minters, we like interesting stuff. If it's properly bent with bits of grass still poking out it could make a great display. Seriously ! Or maybe take the bodywork off and show people what they look like underneath. We could still be interested in it.

ive got a mint 21r ,but thats of no use as your not after a 21

so fook knows why im posting :icon_blackeye:

Got a nice Rothmans 21SP sorted already ta.

Scraped paintwork down RHS, top fairing repaired with plastic weld. Tyga pipes, carbon front fender, HRC smart card. It'll be at Brands on Monday - when do you need it for?

How scuffed ? We're not about concours minters, we like interesting stuff. If it's properly bent with bits of grass still poking out it could make a great display. Seriously ! Or maybe take the bodywork off and show people what they look like underneath. We could still be interested in it.

Got a nice Rothmans 21SP sorted already ta.

when do you need it for?

Um, yeah, I should have mentioned that. :icon_blackeye: The show is Oct 17/18th. Still following up a few leads but anything that will make the punters stop and look is of interest to us.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived