Can anyone machine me some spacer?

johnny

I need some spacers making up so I can fit some bar end mirrors to my speed four and was wondering if one of the talented people of the Pb Forum could help.

I'm not sure of the exact size as the bike's in the garage at the moment but the measurements would approximately be -

7/8th Inch diameter stainless steel or maybe plastic tube, approximately 15mm long with an M6 size hole through the middle x 2 obviously.

Apologies for the mix of imperial and metric but they still seem to measure bar diameter that way.

I'm perfectly willing to pay for the work obviously as I have neither the skill nor the tools to do this myself.

Many thanks.

I need some spacers making up so I can fit some bar end mirrors to my speed four and was wondering if one of the talented people of the Pb Forum could help.

I'm not sure of the exact size as the bike's in the garage at the moment but the measurements would approximately be -

7/8th Inch diameter stainless steel or maybe plastic tube, approximately 15mm long with an M6 size hole through the middle x 2 obviously.

Apologies for the mix of imperial and metric but they still seem to measure bar diameter that way.

I'm perfectly willing to pay for the work obviously as I have neither the skill nor the tools to do this myself.

Many thanks.

you left handed as well?

Nope. I think the similarity may end with the same birthday. Thanks for getting back to me, I've sent you the sketch and a rather rambling email to go with it.

Now I know you can do stuff like this I'm going to have far to many wild ideas!

Nope. I think the similarity may end with the same birthday. Thanks for getting back to me, I've sent you the sketch and a rather rambling email to go with it.

Now I know you can do stuff like this I'm going to have far to many wild ideas!

glad to do any little jobs like this, nice to think it will help projects along.

Archived